Made in Greece
About the joints
Bone plays an important role in supporting the human body, and joints are the interface between bones and bones. Our joints are cushioned by a layer of cartilage and lubricated by a viscous synovial fluid. In degenerative conditions, this layer of protective cartilage and synovial fluid may be diminished, causing discomfort during movements.
What is glucosamine
Glucosamine is a substance that is naturally produced by the human body and plays an important role in the biochemistry of cartilage.
Because it helps the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans in cartilage tissue and lubricants, it plays an important role in joints.
Glucosamine has the following benefits:
• Helps to relieve joint pain
• Easy to swallow with soft and smooth taste
• Easy to take and easy to absorb
• To stimulate the biosynthesis of the essential components of the cartilage and bone tissues
• To assist the bone calcium uptake
• To enhance the lubricant activity of the synovial fluid
• To aid the synovial fluid production
Suitable for people:
• This product is suitable for people concerned about joints degenerative conditions
• This product is suitable for energetic people
• This product is suitable for elderly or people have swallowing difficulties
• Each sachet contains 1.5g Glucosamine Sulfate Powder
How to take:
• Adults: One sachet daily or as directed by physican (Best® Powder is taken by dissolving in water or fruit juice as oral solution)
Package and storage:
• 20 sachets per pack
• Store below 25°C