eva intima BAKING SODA DOUCHE pH 9.0 is a specially designed solution for cleaning the vagina and effectively dissolving and removing natural or pathological accumulated hypersecretions in the vagina. It provides effective help for the proper application of vaginal medication, because it immediately cleans the vagina, flushing-out foreign objects and hypersecretions which may interfere with the action of the preparation. In addition, due to the device's special nozzle, vaginal douching is performed easily and with the highest possible safety for the user.
˙Disposable single use device.
˙Hygienic, ready and easy to use.
˙Round shape nozzle design for easier cleaning.
˙Soft bottle design for easier to squeeze.
˙No pharmaceutical active ingredients.
˙No artificial colors.
˙Effectively dissolve and remove the accumulated secretions in the vagina.
˙Effectively help the application of vaginal preparation.
Country of Origin:
Package and storage:
˙147ml per bottle
˙Keep out of reach of children
˙Store in a dry and cool (15-25°C) place
˙One vaginal douche per day for 2-3 days, at least 30 minutes before the use of any other vaginal preparation.
(1) Press the cap in order to break and remove the protective cap from the nozzle.
(2) Carefully pull the vaginal nozzle outwards until you hear a ''click'' sound and gently squeeze the vial to see if the safety valve has opened. If the valve has not opened, push the nozzle back into the vial and repeat the procedure.
(3) Place the nozzle in the vagina and perform douching.
• The products are suitable for adult women. For younger ages or for use during pregnancy, consult doctor before use.
• Do not exceed the use of 1-2 vaginal douches per week.
• Each device is for single-use. Discard any leftover solution. Do not store and reuse.
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use.
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist.