eva intima Moist pH 5.5 is a moisturizing, non irritating water-based gel for the vagina and vulva. It is hormone and pharmaceutical substances free, doe not contain petroleum jelly and can be used as often as necessary. The hydrosoluble polymers retain the natural vaginal moisture; the chamomile and aloe extracts protect and moisturize the vulvovaginal area against minor irritations, burning and itching sensation.
Hydrosoluble polymers - to offer immedicate moisturization in the vulvovaginal area
Aloe barbadensis - replenishes and maintains the natural moisture
Chamomilla recutita - reduces symptoms of dryness, such as itching and burning
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
• Petrochemicals (Mineral Oil / Vaseline)
Country of Origin:
Package and Storage:
• 50g per tube with 9 single-use vaginal applicators
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store in a dry and cool place 15 - 25°C
eva intima Moist pH 5.5 can be applied either externally or internally with finger application or with the enclosed vaginal applicators, depending on your personal preference. Usage amount can be adjusted to personal needs.
"A) FINGER APPLICATION
With clean hands squeeze the gel on your finger and apply it to vulva, depending on your needs. "
B) APPLICATION WITH VAGINAL APPLICATOR
Screw the vaginal applicator on the tube neck and squeeze gently in order to fill the applicator with gel until the plunger stops moving (until the line). Unscrew the applicator and gently insert the front part of the applicator in the vagina. Hold the applicator firmly and steadily with one hand and with the other hand push the plunger until it stops. Carefully remove the applicator and discard.
• For vulvovaginal use ONLY
• Discard the product when one year passes since the opening of the packaging
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist
• It is not a contraceptive