eva intima RESTORE pH 3.8 Vaginal Gel helps the regeneration and restoration of the sensitive vaginal mucosa, in atrophies or injuries. It accelerates healing of the vaginal mucosa after vaginal surgery, dystrophies which occur after chemotherapy or radiation, vaginal dryness due to aging or estrogen deficiency as well as after child birth. It also creates a protective film on the vaginal mucosa while regulating the vaginal pH to its natural acidic value.
Features and Benefits:
• Help the restoration of the vaginal mucosa after vaginal surgery, chemotherapy or radiation
• Designed for vaginal dryness due to child birth or aging
• Create a protective film on the vaginal mucosa
• Regulate the vaginal pH to its normal acidic value
• Suitable for use after menopause
• Maximum yield of hyaluronic acid: contributes to the healing of atrophic or injured vaginal mucosa
• Lactic acid: immediate restoration of the disrupted vaginal pH to its natural acidic value
• Bioecolia: enhancement of the normal vaginal flora
• Extract of Chamomilla, Aloe, Calendula officinalis, Centella asiatica and Melaleuca : effective confrontation of irritation and sense of inflammation, ehances the vaginal mucosa's natural healing capacity
Package and Storage:
• 9 tubes per pack
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store in a dry and cool place 15 - 25°C
eva intima RESTORE pH 3.8 Vaginal Gel: 9 pre-filled, single use applicator tubes per pack.
• Regeneration and healing: One application per day for 7 days, preferably at night before bedtime
• Enhance protection: One application per day for 3 days, and then use it every 10 days, preferably at night before bedtime
(1) Hold the applicator from the wide end. Point the narrow end of the applicator towards the ground and shake 5 or 6 times, in order for the contents to move towards the nozzle.
(2) Keep holding the applicator with the nozzle pointed to the ground, and brake off the safety cap on the nozzle to open the applicator.
(3) Insert the nozzle into the vagina preferably while lying down and press on the thick end of the applicator in order to deposit the entire gel into the vagina. Keep pressing the applicator and remove it from the vagina. Any gel which may leak from the vagina after its application can be easily removed by wiping it with a dry tissue paper.
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use
• There will be a temporary burning sensation after use
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist
• Single use applicator, discard any unused product
• Each applicator should be opened just before use