eva intima Restore Vaginal Ovules helps the regeneration and restoration of the sensitive vaginal mucosa, in atrophies or injuries. It accelerates healing of the vaginal mucosa after vaginal surgery, dystrophies which occur after chemotherapy or radiation, vaginal dryness due to aging or estrogen deficiency as well as after child birth. It also creates a protective film on the vaginal mucosa while regulating the vaginal pH to its natural acidic value.
Features and Benefits:
• Help the restoration of the vaginal mucosa after vaginal surgery, chemotherapy or radiation
• Vaginal dryness due to child birth or aging
• Create a protective film on the vaginal mucosa
• Regulate the vaginal pH to its normal acidic value
• Suitable for use after menopause
• Maximum yield of hyaluronic acid: contributes to the healing of atrophic or injured vaginal mucosa
• Extract of Chamomilla, Aloe, Calendula officinalis, Centella asiatica and Melaleuca : effective confrontation of irritation and sense of inflammation, ehances the vaginal mucosa's natural healing capacity
• Lactic acid: immediate restoration of the disrupted vaginal pH to its natural acidic value
• Bioecolia: enhancement of the normal vaginal flora
Package and Storage:
• 10 vaginal ovules per pack
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store below 25°C, in a dark place away from sources of heat
• During summer months, store the product in the fridge to avoid melting
Regeneration and healing: One application per day for 7 days, preferably at night before bedtime
Enhance protection: One application per day for 3 days, then use it every 10 days, preferably at night before bedtime
(1) Remove the vaginal ovule from the blister tearing along the perforation.
(2) Open the case and remove one ovule by pulling the two flaps on the bottom part of the case in opposite directions.
(3) Insert the ovule in the vagina with the help of your finger.
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist