What is varicose veins:
Varicose veins is the superficial venous dilatation and bending deformation, generally have the following symptoms such as heavy feeling, fatigue, leg fatigue, nocturnal muscle spasms and skin itching and so on. Serious varicose veins can cause complications, including superficial venous thrombosis, eczema, pigmentation and skin sclerosis, resulting in leg ulcers.
Compression stockings are widely used in the prevention and improvement of varicose veins, VENOSAN® compression stockings achieve medical grade standards. It helps to increase blood flow velocity and counteract raised venous pressure. User can consult a doctor or professional therapist suggestion and choose the right size of compression stockings according to the degree of venous disease. Even if there is no varicose veins, it is also suitable for wearing to improve the foot lines and prevent venous diseases.
Features and Benefits:
˙Conform to the GZG standard and comply with medical requirements.
˙Highest quality , very durable and ease of care.
˙Prevention and improvement of varicose veins
˙Breathable, sit perfectly, fashionable and elegant.
˙Promote the blood circulation of lower limbs, so feeling better and maintaining vitality.
˙AD (Below knee), with/ without toe
˙AGH (Thigh length). with/ without toe
˙AT (Pantyhose), with toe
Compression class: Class I, II, III
˙6001 Class I - pressure at the ankle 18-21mm Hg
˙6002 Class II - pressure at the ankle 23-32mm Hg
˙6003 Class III - pressure at the ankle 34-46mm Hg
˙Beige and black.
˙6003 Class III - only provide open toe and beige colour.
Polyamide and Elastane
How should you take measurements:
For correct measurements it is very important to take your time and proceed systematically. Wherever possible, the measurements should be taken when the leg is rested and not swollen. The measurements should in any case be taken with the person standing.
˙AD Below Knee
1. the circumference of the ankle cB
2. the circumference of the calf cC
3. the circumference of the leg just below the knee cD
4. the length of the leg from the base of the heel to just below the knee ID
cG Thigh ( 5 cm below groin)
cD Narrowest point below the knee
cC Widest part of the calf
cB Ankle (narrowest point above ankle bone)
Subsequenty compare with the size chart for:
1. Which size does the ankle circumference cB fall into ( small, medium, large or x-large)
2. Which size do the other measurements fall into cC, cD, cG
refer to venosan size chart
How to put on and take off:
Putting the stockings on
Sharp or cracked finger nails, rough skin, sharp-edged rings, bracelets, or wristwatches can damage the sheer knitted fabric of your VENOSAN® medical compression stockings when you are putting them on or taking them off. It is therefore, advisable to wear perfectly ordinary kitchen gloves. Please proceed as follows:
1. Make sure that neither your feet nor your legs are wet or even damp. Talcum powder can be helpful if necessary.
2. Turn the leg of the stocking inside out down as far as the heel, i.e. except for the foot, the inside of your VENOSAN® stocking must be facing outwards.
3. Use both thumbs to stretch the foot of the stocking open and pull your VENOSAN® stocking over your foot.
4. Grip the upper edge of the stocking and pull it over your heel.
5. Once all the leg of the stocking is above your ankle, reach inside with both thumbs and massage the fabric up your leg with a zigzag movement. Since your VENOSAN® stockings are made of highly elastic material, it is very important that you do not pull the top seam up as hard as you can.
Taking the stockings off
1. Pull the top seam of the leg part downwards as far as your ankle.
2. Push both thumbs between the knitted fabric and your leg and ease it over your heel.
3. Pull the stocking slowly over your foot.
You can simply wash your VENOSAN® stockings in the washing machine at any temperature up to 40°C . Regular washing will not damage your stockings. Do not use any fabric softeners, optical brighteners or stain removers (such as tupentine, benzine etc). Clean the silicone bands on self-supporting tops with alcohol regularly to improve adhesion.