eva intima Chamomile Douche pH 4.2 is a gentle cleansing solution with adjunctive antiphlogistic and soothing action, in a disposable single use device for vaginal douching. Due to its special nozzle, vaginal cleansing is performed easily with highest possible safety for the user. If use together with pharmaceutical treatment, it provides immediate relief from irritation, itching and burning caused by vaginitis. Because of its natural action, it can be used preventively to clean and maintain vaginal health.
• Disposable single use device
• Hygienic, ready and easy to use
• Round shape nozzle design for easier cleaning
• Soft bottle design for easier to squeeze
• No pharmaceutical active ingredients
• No artificial colors
• Hormone free
• Chamomile Extract - effective relief from itching, burning, irritation and sense of inflammation of vaginal mucosa
• Lactic Acid - immediate restoration of vaginal pH to its natural acidic value
• Irrigate excessive vaginal secretion and maintain vaginal health
Chamomile Extract, lactic acid, sodium lactate
Country of Origin:
Package and storage:
• 147ml per bottle
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store in a dry and cool (15-25°C) place
• Before using vaginal topical preparation: Use once a day. It can be used for two to three consecutive days
• Care supplement: one or two times per week
(1) Press the cap in order to break and remove the protective cap from the nozzle.
(2) Carefully pull the vaginal nozzle outwards until you hear a ''click'' sound and gently squeeze the vial to see if the safety valve has opened. If the valve has not opened push the nozzle back into the vial and repeat this procedure.
(3) Place the nozzle in the vagina and perform douching.
• The products are suitable for adult women. For younger ages or for use during pregnancy, consult doctor before use
• Do not exceed the use of 1-2 vaginal douches per week
• Each device is for single-use. Discard any leftover solution. Do not store and reuse
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist