eva intima Post-Menstrual Douche pH 7.0 is a gentle cleansing solution for effectively cleaning the vagina and removing menstrual debris at the end of the menstrual period. Its device's specially designed nozzle can safely remove foreign objects from the vagina and help maintain the natural balance which was disrupted during the menstrual period.
˙Disposable single use device.
˙Hygienic, ready and easy to use.
˙Round shape nozzle design for easier cleaning.
˙Soft bottle design for easier to squeeze.
˙No pharmaceutical active ingredients.
˙No artificial colors.
˙To clean out accumulated secretions at the end of the menstrual period.
Country of Origin:
Package and storage:
˙147ml per bottle
˙Keep out of reach of children
˙Store in a dry and cool (15-25°C) place
˙ Within two days after menstruation, use once a day
(1) Press the cap in order to break and remove the protective cap from the nozzle.
(2) Carefully pull the vaginal nozzle outwards until you hear a ''click'' sound and gently squeeze the vial to see if the safety valve has opened. If the valve has not opened, push the nozzle back into the vial and repeat this procedure.
(3) Place the nozzle in the vagina and perform douching.
• The products are suitable for adult women. For younger ages or for use during pregnancy, consult doctor before use.
• Do not exceed the use of 1-2 vaginal douches per week.
• Each device is for single-use. Discard any leftover solution. Do not store and reuse.
• In case of known hypersensitivity to any of the product's ingredients, do not use.
• Discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor if symptoms or adverse reaction persist.