flo CRS is a non-medicated preservative-free solution for washing the nasal passages and sinus cavities. It provides a longer and more moisturizing effect. flo CRS can reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis. flo CRS may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
˙ Provides longer and more moisturizing effect
˙ Contains xylitol and unique low-sodium and low-potassium ingredients - protects the nasal cavity and sinus when the sinus is uncomfortable.
˙ Help to wash away excess mucus from nasal passages and sinus cavities.
˙ Post operative care use.
˙ Reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis.
˙ Preservative and medication free.
˙ More gentle than concentrated salt solution.
˙ May be used during pregnancy.
˙ May be used 20 minutes before other nasal medications.
The unique formula of Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride and Xylitol.
Contains 50 x 7.7g pre-mixed sachets.
How to use:
Use one to three times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
1. Wash the bottle, tube and cap with boiling water before each use.
2. Add 200ml of lukewarm, pre-boiled water to flo bottle.
3. Add content of one flo sachet to flo bottle.
4. Close flo bottle with cap and shake until powder has completely dissolved.
5. Lean over basin and place cap nozzle into nostril. While breathing through your mouth, gentle squeeze flo bottle until solution starts to drain from other nostril.
6. Continue until half of the solution has been used.
7. Whenever the bottle needs to refill with air, remove it from your nose before releasing hand pressure to prevent "suck back" and contamination of the remaining solution.
8. Repeat procedure on other nostril with remaining solution.
9. Clean all components thoroughly after use.
10. Lying down immediately after use can result in fluid draining from the sinuses unexpectedly. This may cause coughing.
Suggest to replace a new bottle after three months of use
YouTube : How to wash your sinuses with FLO Sinus Care