flo CRS is a non-medicated preservative-free solution for washing the nasal passages and sinus cavities. It provides a longer and more moisturizing effect. flo CRS can reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis. flo CRS may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Special design of flo CRS sinus wash bottle:
• Bottle easier to squeeze
• Fit cap allows user to direct fluid more comfortable
• Wide cap can provide you easy to clean cap , tube and bottle
• Provide low pressure and the right amount of rinse solution, direct to sinus, ensure the washing process more effective
• Provides longer and more moisturizing effect
• Contains xylitol and unique low-sodium and low-potassium ingredients - protects the nasal cavity and sinus when the sinus is uncomfortable
• Help to wash away excess mucus from nasal passages and sinus cavities
• Post-operative care use
• Reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis
• Preservative and medication free
• More gentle than concentrated salt solution
• May be used during pregnancy
• May be used 20 minutes before other nasal medications
The unique formula of Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride and Xylitol
˙Starter Kit ：contains 1 x Flo wash bottle and 4 x 7.7g pre-mixed sachets.
How to use:
Use one to three times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
1. Wash the bottle, tube and cap with warm soapy water. Dry with a clean paper towel to make sure the bottle is clean and ready to use.
2. Add 200ml of lukewarm, pre-boiled water to flo bottle.
3. Add content of one flo sachet to flo bottle.
4. Close flo bottle with cap and shake until powder has completely dissolved.
5. Lean over basin and place cap nozzle into nostril. While breathing through your mouth, gentle squeeze flo bottle until solution starts to drain from other nostril.
6. Continue until half of the solution has been used.
7. Whenever the bottle needs to refill with air, remove it from your nose before releasing hand pressure to prevent "suck back' and contamination of the remaining solution.
8. Repeat procedure on other nostril with remaining solution.
9. Discard any remaining fluid and wash the bottle, tube and cap in soapy water. Rinse well and then dry with a clean paper towel. Reassemble the bottle and store in the refrigerator until next use.
10. Lying down immediately after use can result in fluid draining from the sinuses unexpectedly. This may cause coughing.
Suggest to replace a new bottle after three months of use
YouTube : How to wash your sinuses with FLO Sinus Care