flo Sinus Care is a non-medicated preservative-free isotonic irrigation solution for washing the nasal passages and sinus cavities. It helps to wash away pollens, irritants and excess mucus to relieve congestion. flo Sinus Care is both natural and gentle to use, and will not sting or burn delicate nasal tissues. flo Sinus Care may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Special design of flo sinus wash bottle:
• Bottle easier to squeeze
• Fit cap allows user to direct fluid more comfortable
• Provide low pressure and the right amount of rinse solution, direct to sinus, ensure the washing process more effective
• Recommended for nasal congestion from pollens and irritants
• Help to wash away excess mucus from nasal passages and sinus cavities
• Post operative care use
• Contain added minerals and improve self mucociliary clearance
• Can be used for daily nasal cavity, deep nasal cleaning care, especially for the alleviation of the effect of air pollution on the respiratory tract
• Preservative and medication free
• More gentle than concentrated salt solution
• May be used during pregnancy
• May be used 20 minutes before other nasal medications
The unique formula of the Locke Ringer's solution is an extracellular fluid that keeps the nasal, sinus physiological environment
• Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucose Anhydrous and Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate
• Starter Kit (初用裝): contains 1 x flo wash bottle and 12 x 1.9g pre-mixed sachets
How to use:
1. Wash the bottle, tube and cap with boiling water before each use.
2. Add 200ml of lukewarm, pre-boiled water to flo bottle.
3. Add content of one flo sachet to flo bottle.
4. Close flo bottle with cap and shake until powder has completely dissolved.
5. Lean over basin and place cap nozzle into nostril. While breathing through your mouth, gentle squeeze flo bottle until solution starts to drain from other nostril.
6. Continue until half of the solution has been used.
7. Whenever the bottle needs to refill with air, remove it from your nose before releasing hand pressure to prevent "suck back' and contamination of the remaining solution.
8. Repeat procedure on other nostril with remaining solution.
9. Clean all components thoroughly after use.
10. Lying down immediately after use can result in fluid draining from the sinuses unexpectedly. This may cause coughing.