"We are standing and walking every day, our feet need to support the body's pressure. When doing exercise, our feet will subject to greater pressure. If we wear inappropriate shoes, foot protection is insufficient, nail is too long, this will make the toes subject to excessive pressure. It is easier to bring the toes friction, and produce different foot diseases, such as toe injury, toe valgus, toe deformity..."
Toe Cap is suitable for the following cases:
• Ingrown nail : If the nails grow toward into one or both sides of nail bed, it would cause skin redness and painful feeling. It can occur for both hand and foot nails, but the most common spot is the big toes.
• When doing exercise or hiking, our toes are subject to greater pressure.
Toe Cap is one of the products of the new Ortho PediCone series. This pioneer SILINAN®, a special material containing silver, is effectively anti-bacterial. Ortho PediCone effectively prevents or relieves pressure spots and skin irritation. These products are also suitable for diabetics. The durable Ortho PediCone can simply be washed with soap to be used again.
Features & Benefits:
• The material with SILINAN® technology can effectively sustain the anti-bacterial function
• Flexible toe cap can be used on fingers and toes
• Relief of pressure on fingers and toes
• Especially suitable for ingrown and pressure-sensitive nails or nail injuries
• The durable Ortho PediCone can be washed and used again
• Suitable for diabetics
• Made in Switzerland
• SILINAN® especially soft and natural feel
• Available in 2 sizes (small/medium or large/X-large size)
• Two pieces per pack
The complete range of OMNIMED® Ortho PediCone provide six different toe series:
Reference: Small = below 38 shoes size, Medium = 38-42 shoes size, Large/X-large = above 42 shoes size