"We are standing and walking every day, our feet need to support the body's pressure. When doing exercise, our feet will subject to greater pressure. If we wear inappropriate shoes, foot protection is insufficient, nail is too long, this will make the toes subject to excessive pressure. It is easier to bring the toes friction, and produce different foot diseases, such as toe injury, toe valgus, toe deformity..."
Toe Pad : Designed for pressure relief and prevent skin irritation and corn formation due to wearing inappropriate shoes.
Toe Pad is one of the products of the new Ortho PediCone series. This pioneer SILINAN®, a special material containing silver, is effectively anti-bacterial. Ortho PediCone effectively prevents or relieves pressure spots and skin irritation. These products are also suitable for diabetics. The durable Ortho PediCone can simply be washed with soap to be used again.
Features & Benefits:
• The material with SILINAN® technology can effectively sustain the anti-bacterial function
• A wide elastic ring for a secure and non-slip fit
• Prevents skin irritation and corns on the tips of the toes
• The durable Ortho PediCone can be washed and used again
• Suitable for diabetics
• Made in Switzerland
• SILINAN® especially soft and natural feel
• Free size
• Two pieces per pack
The complete range of OMNIMED® Ortho PediCone provide six different toe series: